The Pacella Parent Child Center
Leon Hoffman, M.D.
Mary Sickles, M.D.
Wilma Bucci, Ph.D.
Sean Murphy, Ph.D.
Dr. Pacella long regarded the most significant part of his extensive career to be working with, playing with, and helping children. In order to promote optimal emotional growth and development for children new born through age 12, The Bernard L. Pacella, M.D. Parent Child Center provides a variety of services for parents from pregnancy onward and for their children, as well as educational, training, and research opportunities for professionals.
The services and research of the Pacella Center are supported through the generosity of an anonymous benefactor. The Bernard L. Pacella, M.D. Parent Child Center is a division of New York Psychoanalytic Society & Institute. The Pacella Center aims to advance psychoanalytically informed knowledge and experience to the community at large.
1. The Center provides educational information for parents and professionals about typical parenting concerns as well as information about typical developmental stresses.
2. The Center provides an opportunity to receive periodic Positive Parenting Tips
3. The Center's family consultations provide individual consultation to parents and their child(ren), ages birth through twelve.
4. The Center provides opportunities to further psychotherapeutic support through NYPSI's Treatment Center or through private referrals.
5. The Center also provides a variety of services for professionals, including educational, training, and research opportunities through its Pacella Research Center.
Learn more about the Pacella Center: www.theparentchildcenter.org
Sign up to receive Positive Parenting Tips